At Care New England, information from our ambulatory clinics is managed through MyChart, while hospital and emergency department records can be accessed using CNme. Please note that the Bridge patient portal previously used at Memorial Hospital is no longer available. Health Information Management staff at Memorial can help you access your records.
Your CNE online health records allow you to securely share information with your care providers, but can also literally be a lifesaver. In an emergency, you can quickly give emergency personnel vital information, such as a disease you're being treated for, previous surgeries or hospitalizations, medications you take, allergies, and how to contact your primary care doctor.
CNme provides easily accessible and secure information about inpatient visits at a Care New England hospital, including:
- Summary of health records.
- Select lab results.
- Medication lists.
- Select clinical documents.
- Discharge instructions.
You can sign up for CNme quickly and easily at any point during your hospital visit. Registered users can access your information here: CNme (cne.iqhealth.com)
If you have questions about using CNme, call (877) 621-8014. This support line is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
If you want to register for CNme after you are sent home from the hospital, print out this registration form and mail to the Medical Records Department at the hospital where you were treated.Kent Hospital Medical Records
455 Toll Gate Road
Warwick, Rhode Island 02886
(401) 737-7000, ext. 34291
Memorial Hospital Medical Records
111 Brewster Street
Pawtucket, RI 02860
Women & Infants Hospital Medical Records
101 Dudley Street
Providence, Rhode Island 02905
(401) 274-1122, ext. 41486
View your medical information online
- Review your medications, immunizations, allergies and medical history.
- Receive test results online—no waiting for a phone call or letter.
- Review health education topics and discharge instructions provided by your physician.
Stay in touch with your physician
- Communicating with your doctor’s office is as simple as sending an email—but even more secure.
- Request renewals of your medications online.
Manage your appointments
- Request your next appointment online – when it’s convenient to you.
- View details of your past and upcoming appointments.
Access your family’s records
- Link your family’s accounts to yours for access to appointments, immunization records, growth charts and more.