Recovery Support Specialist
The Providence Center - Behavioral Health Job ID: 5922
Sat & Sun EOW 8am-4pm
● Provide group and individual recovery coaching for members of the Anchor Recovery Community Centers. Provide education to members on the recovery process. Provide referrals including but not limited to , housing , vocational services, benefits, treatment , education, and Narcan education. Ensure recoverees are seen and outreached in accordance to their recovery plan. Meetings with recoverees will build a trusting peer based relationship. Utilize meeting time to develop recovery plan, encourage peer in continued recovery, and achieving goals both in group format and individual sessions
● Complete all required documentation when providing coaching including recovery support plan, insurance information as needed, encounter forms, telephone recovery support logs.
● Participate in daily operations of the Anchor including but not limited to daily group meetings, special events, meeting with new members to orient them on membership and Anchor services, educate members on the scan card system, ensure members are using the scan card system , ensuring members are instructed to fill out surveys when appropriate.
● Attend all trainings as assigned
● Maintain confidentiality at all times
● Assist in maintaining the overall cleanliness and safety of the Anchor Recovery Community Centers.
● Other Duties as assigned.
It is the policy of CNE to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, genetic information, veterans status or disability.