Physician Assistant - Emergency Dept.
Kent Hospital - Emergency Services Job ID: 07605-x1529-008
Major duties encompass all emergencies concerning Emergency Room patients in the absence of their private physician. Provide back up for the nursing staff, technicians and IV nurses when they encounter unusual difficulties in accomplishing their clinical duties. The primary objective is to provide professional clinical knowledge and skills to protect the patients and the Hospital's interest. Reports administratively to the Executive Director.
acute care cardiology experience preferred.
2. Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner certificate from an accredited program.
3. RI State PA or NP License. DEA Registration.
4. Credentialed appointment to the KCMH Medical Staff.
5. CPR and ACLS Certification
6. CSR Nurse Practitioner Prescriptive or CSR Physician Assistant license required.
It is the policy of CNE to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, genetic information, veterans status or disability.