Peer Recovery Specialist, Per Diem - Anchor Community Outreach
The Providence Center - Behavioral Health Job ID: 5456
Weekend & Holiday Shift
Anchor Recovery Community Centers are supportive environments located in the heart of the community for people in all stages of recovery. You will find people who have changed their lives and want to help others find a new way of living through meaningful relationships, health and wellness activities, social events and a sense of community.
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Meet with recoverees to build a trusting peer-based relationship.
• Provide onsite recovery services in both group and individual sessions, including risk assessment and goal setting.
• Advocate for the needs of each individual.
• Caseload management, including completion of all necessary documentation.
• Participate as an active member of the team and contribute towards the daily operations of the center.
• Candidate must demonstrate an understanding and belief in the recovery process and Recovery Oriented Systems of Care model.
• Must be computer literate with experience in Excel.
• High school diploma or GED, Associates/Bachelor’s degree a plus.
• Valid driver’s license and vehicle.
• Certificate or willingness to work towards becoming a State Certified Peer Recovery Specialist.
• 2 years of continuous recovery time.
It is the policy of CNE to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, genetic information, veterans status or disability.