Certified Coder CNE
Care New England Health System - Finance Administration Job ID: 08228-90445-008
Weekend & Holiday Shift
• Certification: This position requires certification as a Certified Coding Specialist (CCS) and five (5) years of compensatory experience
•Completion of classes in medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, ICD-9, ICD-10 and CPT coding conventions, and disease process from an accredited program.
•. Must maintain current coding credential
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge of and utilize auditing skills related to coding quality and compliance
• Ability to understand the clinical content of a health record, including the most complicated records
• Must also be able to communicate with physicians in order to clarify diagnoses/procedures and sequencing of diagnoses
• Will abide by the AHIMA coding code of ethics
It is the policy of CNE to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, genetic information, veterans status or disability.