The Providence Center - Behavioral Health Job ID: 5907
who may be at-risk for substance misuse or diagnosed with a substance use disorder. The SBIRT screener will screen health center patients for alcohol, tobacco and other drug use as part of the routine health center visit, assist primary care providers, and conducting other screens, diagnosis and assessment, and treatment or refe1rnl of patients with behavioral health problems, including substance abuse and depression.
Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Participate in the SBIRT training, technical assistance, and on-going consultation
• Recruits participants for SBIR T screenings
• Will provide an evaluation component for the grant to interview program participants and
administer the SBIRT at baseline and coordinate GIPRA interview 6 months later for
positive SBIRT screen.
• Responsible for compensating participants for research participation
• Work in close partnership with the primary care clinical teams to provide full SBIRT screening as well as other screens, diagnosis and assessment, and treatment or referral
patients with behavioral health problems
• May conduct brief interventions or refer to internal behavioral health department or community treatment centers
• Conduct patient screening using standardized tools
• Document all aspects of the screening, diagnosis and treatment or referral in the EHR
• Participate in professional activities such as: continuing education activities, clinical conferences, meeting with representatives of community groups
• Respond to crises, assess need, formulate disposition, and implement appropriate care
• Ensure patient respect and confidentiality at all times
It is the policy of CNE to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, genetic information, veterans status or disability.