Peer Recovery Specialist, Per Diem - Anchor MORE (Safe Stations)
The Providence Center - Behavioral Health Job ID: 5938
Anchor MORE (Mobile Outreach Recovery Efforts) is an outreach program that is tailored to meet the needs of individual towns and communities in the state. Recovery support services are provided by peers in different environments including shelters, soup kitchens and public areas.
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Locate, track and provide services to individuals who are in need of support for their drug and alcohol use.
• Build relationships with Providence Fire Station staff through community trainings. Respond to calls as they come in, within 30 minutes.
• Provide referrals including but not limited to detox, food/clothing, housing, medication-assisted treatment, residential programs and counseling.
• Advocating for the needs of each individual.
• Caseload management including all necessary documentation.
• Must be computer literate with experience in Excel.
• High school diploma or GED, Associates/Bachelor's degree a plus.
• Valid driver's license and insured vehicle.
• Recovery Coach Certificate or willingness to work towards becoming a State Certified Peer Recovery Specialist.
• 2 years of continuous recovery time.
It is the policy of CNE to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, genetic information, veterans status or disability.