Registered Nurse - Main OR
Kent Hospital - Surgical Services Job ID: 06211-xx668-703P
Weekend & Holiday Shift
1. Provide direct patient care under an approved protocol. Evaluate outcomes and adjust nursing care processes as needed to ensure optimal patient care.
2. Assess patient information; develop plan of care to meet need of patient.
3. Prepare and test equipment in advance of specific surgical procedures.
4. Administer patient support and/or teaching prior to anesthesia induction.
5. Monitor the surgical needs of the patient and participate as a team member to achieve outcomes.
6. Document all significant information reflecting patient care plan.
It is the policy of CNE to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, genetic information, veterans status or disability.