Clinical Therapist, Bilingual - Pawtucket Health Home ***Sign-on bonus available
The Providence Center - Behavioral Health Job ID: 5888
Weekend & Holiday Shift
2. Licensed independent clinical social worker in the state of Rhode Island (LICSW) or Licensed Mental Health Counselor in the state of Rhode Island (LMHC) or Licensed Marriage Family Therapist(LMFT)
3. Requires previous experience or internship in a medical setting which supports a primary care integration model.
4. Commitment to work in community health with the challenges of a high risk, and often uninsured and diverse patient population required. 5. Ability to develop effective interpersonal relationships with the health care team, providers as well as management team staff.
6. Ability to perform duties and responsibilities across life cycle required.
7. Bicultural (Spanish) skills and bilingual experience.
8. Previous experience with EHR helpful.
9. Access to reliable transportation.
It is the policy of CNE to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, genetic information, veterans status or disability.